The Farmers’ Market at Queen’s brings local, high quality food to the Queen’s community every Wednesday from 9am – 4pm outside the JDUC. The market, which is now it its 4th year of operations, provides students with easy access to locally produced food and vendors. Queen’s Hospitality Services is proud to have been part of the founding group for this campus community program.
PARKING AND LOCATION
Vendor & Patron Parking is available in the underground parking garage at the corner of University Av. & Stuart St. (directly across from Kingston General Hospital). The rates for parking are posted as you enter the garage.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
- firstname.lastname@example.org: get involved with organizing and running the market
Whether you are interested in the logistics aspect of the market, the educational, or the marketing, we would love your help! The Farmer’s Market Committee is a consensus-based, non-hierarchical group dedicated to bringing local and sustainable food to the Queen’s University campus.
- email@example.com: inquire about attending the Farmers’ Market
- firstname.lastname@example.org: media information and queries
Phone: (613) 533-6000 ext: 78826
- Betty’s Byre: lovely fresh cut flowers, homemade preserves.
- Wolfe Island Bakery: a wide variety of baked goods.
- A Taste of Russia: authentic, home-cooked Russian cuisine.
- Paulina’s Curry Mix: north Indian cuisine.
- Scotties Street Eats: a student-owned operation that carries cheese stuffed sausages, tofu, gluten free, spicy, amazing hot dogs & more – all served on a freshly baked, locally made bun.
- 1000 Islands Chocolate Company: chocolate products from the 1000 Islands.
- Blossoms: home made jams & sauces, cakes, pies & many other baked items.
- Upon the Earth: wheat free products, granola, hummus dips, vegetables, with health conscious ingredients.