Queen’s Hospitality Services is committed to helping protect our community and environment. We have developed initiatives that will help to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve the capability of our environment. Queen’s Hospitality Services is committed to the following initiatives:
- Waste Diversion
- Local, organic and traceable foods: The Canadian Grilling Company
- Bottled Water Free Campus
- Fair Trade
- Who’s Your Farmer?
- We Love Local
- STOP Hunger
- Soul Food
Queen’s Hospitality Services collaborates closely with student groups & organizations across campus to help make a greener Queen’s:
- MCRC Sustainability Office
- AMS Sustainability Office
- Queen’s Sustainability Office
- Applied Sciences Live Building (tracks the consumption of energy for each building on campus)
Queen’s Hospitality Services also teams up with food company’s who strongly believe in sustainable responsibility:
Queen’s Hospitality Services is committed to balancing sustainability with a high level of customer service and fiscal accountability in all policies and procedures.